Efforts to protect personal information
Pandora ARMS (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) appropriately manages and protects personal information (information that can identify specific individuals such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number) and promotes the following initiatives To do.
Purpose of using personal information
The purchase history of personal information and goods etc. that are offered when customers purchase products etc. are recorded and saved in our database. This personal information will be used by us for the purposes listed below.
- Dispatch business of winning prizes such as our products, campaign etc and consignment thereof Notice of advertisement and publicity of our products and services etc
- An announcement of the business such as events organized or sponsored by our company and new business etc.
- Request for market survey (questionnaire) aimed at surveying such as shop management improvement, product purchasing trend, product development, store opening / closing
- Upon settlement of a product or paid service fee, the validity of the account number of the financial institution and the validity of the credit card between the financial institution (bank, credit company, loan company etc.) and the insurance company (property insurance company etc.) Exchange of personal information to confirm
- Contact us that we need for shop operation
- Responding to various inquiries, consultation or complaints
Third party provision of personal information
We will not provide your personal information to a third party without your consent. However, this does not apply to cases where falling under each of the following items stipulated below.
- When requested for submission under various laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health and healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself / herself
- Where it is particularly necessary to submit to a public agency etc. for tax investigation, criminal investigation, etc.
About using cookie information
- In our company, advertisements distributed from third parties such as Yahoo Japan Corporation may be posted, and in connection with this, the third party may request cookie information etc. of the user who visited our website It may be acquired and used.
- The customer can access the opt-out page established in the third party’s website and stop using the third party for advertisement distribution such as cookie information.
- Cookie is a mechanism to save usage history and input contents sent and received between a browser and a server when using a web page as a file on your computer. The next time you visit the same page, the information on the cookie allows the operator of the page to change the display for each customer. If you allow browser to send and receive cookies, the website can get cookies from the user’s browser. In addition, for your privacy protection, your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the server of that website.
- Customers can select cookie send / receive settings from “Allow all cookies”, “Reject all cookies”, “Notify users when receiving cookies” and so on. The setting method differs depending on the browser. For information on how to set up cookies, please check the “Help” menu of your browser.
Please be aware that it may be subject to restrictions on the use of various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication, if you choose to reject all cookies.
Safety management of personal information
We will take safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. We will provide employees with training on the protection of personal information and thoroughly manage the safety of personal information.
Outsourcing of handling of personal information
When we entrust handling of personal information to third parties in order to achieve the purpose announced and announced, we will properly supervise outsourcing parties.
Disclosure, correction, suspension and deletion of personal information
When we are requested to disclose, correct, stop using and delete personal information, we will respond appropriately after confirming that the claimant is the principal.
Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and other norms applicable to the protection of personal information in the handling of personal information.
We will review this policy and make efforts to improve it in order to conform to this law and regulations concerning personal information protection formulated by our company in compliance with laws and other norms.
Please contact us from the inquiry page for inquiries about the protection of our personal information, consultation or requesting complaints.